The highly secure applications AccessManager (AMG50a) and LabManager (LMG10a - for video) ensure the security of data flows, the control and audit of the related actions, allowing your system to be compliant with Good Laboratory Practice and 21 CFR Part 11 requirements.
LabManager (LMG10a) is decribed in the Video section.
We provide a guide to show how NOTOCORD-hem software could contribute in 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
- AMG50a - Access Manager
- Glossary - AMG50a
- Prerequisites - AMG50a
- Granting/Revoking User and Privileges - AMG50a
- Consequences in NOTOCORD-hem™ - AMG50a
- Error and information messages - AMG50a
- GLP install with server policy - AMG50a
- Local and network permissions
- Audit trail in Microsoft Excel - AMG50a
- Recommended additional products - AMG50a
- FAQ - GLP compliance
- UVA10abc - Upgrade Validation Assistance service