The figure below gives an example configuration using RME10a for cardiac arrhythmia analysis after detection by ARR30a. RME10a outputs can be connected to other analysis modules like RTM10a (Event counter).
Overview of RME10a display window
The display window consists of a navigation display (A), an editing display (B), a General toolbar(C), a Navigation - Editing toolbar (D), a Statistics table (E).
- The navigation display (Figure A) is dedicated to an overview of the signal and marks. The selected mark is automatically centered in the right column during navigation.
- The editing display (Figure B) is dedicated to mark reviewing focusing on the selected mark.
- By default, the navigation display and editing display show the input signals and the imported marks. Navigation and editing displays can be customized (multiple graphs, additional signals, signals style, grid, title, etc) using the Display configuration tool, accessible through respective buttons, or the Graph properties window, accessible through pop-up menu, in a similar manner than the CTD60a (Universal chart display) display.
- The General toolbar (Figure C) is dedicated to global actions (Import, Write to Output and Reset) on the whole file.
- The Navigation - Editing toolbar (Figure D) is dedicated to the selection of the navigation options and the editing process.
- The Statistics table (Figure E) displays statistical information on the marks, sorted by mark type and mark status.